This post may contain affiliate links. See disclosure.
Who doesn’t love the ” DollarTree?” It’s almost impossible to go in there for one item and just come out with one item!
I visit my local Dollar Tree every week, sometimes twice. Yes I know, I have a problem. Logic tells me I’m probably not saving money when I go in for one item and come out with $30 but isn’t that the thrill of it…Seeing what treasures you can snag for a buck?!
My only discipline tactic for myself and tip for you my peeps is NEVER get a full sized cart, EVER! Always get the handheld basket, Because if you do you will fill that sucker to the top! I have had times where I had to eventually put the basket inside the cart, because the weight of it threatened to break my shoulder but that still counts as a basket right?
I thought I would share the love. Everytime I go to Dollar Tree, and find something fabulous, I’m going to post the pics! Here is this week’s haul! (Superman close your eyes) I’m saving us money 😉
- 2 X 3 pack of paper valentines bags ADORABLE
- Glitter Glue Gun, Well, why not?..We all need a little more glitter in our lives!
- Perfect Car or Purse Size Dove Hand Creme
- Squeezy Yummy Squishy Key/Backpack Clips- My daughter loves these and are usually $5 at other stores
- A “bai” drink – I just wanted to taste to see what all the buzz was about! -Eh it was alrightIf you find any treasures at your Dollar Tree send me a message and we will showcase them here!